Monday, September 27, 2010

Getting to Know the Cast: Snoopy

Casey Nielsen
Character: Snoopy
Nickname Growing Up: I don’t think my nickname was ever said to my face!
Favorite “Schultzism:” “He was probably smoking in bed” – Lucy after Snoopy’s house burns down
What do you miss most about being a child? Running around without a care in the world, nothing but me and my imagination
How long have you been involved in the Farmington Arts program? Years!
Why should someone come to see Farmington City’s Dinner Theater production of You’re a Good Man Charlie Brown?
Cuz I’m in it! Who doesn’t love Snoopy?

Farmington City's Fall Dinner Theater Production of You're a Good Man Charlie Brown runs Wednesday, October 20th - Saturday, October 23rd. Get your tickets today by calling 801-451-0953.

No comments:

Post a Comment